116th Annual Meeting Business Session
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 116th AWPA Annual Meeting which was originally scheduled for April 26-28, 2020 at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe in Incline Village, Nevada USA was cancelled.
The AWPA Executive Committee has determined that a short "116th Annual Meeting Business Session" shall be held online and in conjunction with AWPA's 2020 Technical Committee Virtual Meetings to satisfy our requirement to hold the Annual Meeting.
This meeting will take place on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 10:00 AM US Central Daylight Time.
Registration for Virtual Annual Meeting
All AWPA members who register for the 2020 Technical Committee Virtual Meetings have the option to attend the webcast for the 116th AWPA Annual Meeting Business Session.
If you are an AWPA member who wishes to attend the webcast, but are not registering for the Technical Committee Meetings, please contact us no later than Friday, September 11, 2020 to request credentials (sent by email the week prior to the meeting). Note that there are a limited number of logins available, and requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
Business Session Agenda
1. Call to order the 116th Annual Meeting
3. Antitrust Reminder
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Membership Committee Report
6. Resolutions Committee Report
7. P-General Committee Report
8. T-General Committee Report
9. Presentation of the AWPA Award of Merit to Dr. John Ruddick
10. First Vice President's Address
11. President’s Address
12. Recognition of Retiring Executive Committee Members
13. Election Results and Installation of Officers for 2020-2021
14. Adjournment of 116th Annual Meeting